Friday, March 7, 2008


So this is about our 7th game of settlers this week. This one was especially good because we decided to play to 15 with 4 players and without the expansion set. This was also especially good because we were at a stand still...All of the developement cards were used and Cami was at 14 points with no more room to build or any buildings to upgrade, she was Orange. Holland had 13 points but was also in the same position as Cami, he was Blue. Cate was Red and won our original game to 10 but she was quickly left behind after she was completely boxed in with nowhere to go and nothing to upgrade...If you look closely you can see all of the random roads that she built just to get rid of her cards. I (Paul) was silver colored and only had 11 points when I drew the last developement card victory point (there are extra cities and settlements in the picture that I didn't have yet but to show what I could have done given the time). I was the only one that had any room to do anything so I told them that we could stop now if everyone admitted and hailed me as the UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! They refused to submit to my glory and Cami said that I couldn't do it because none of them would trade with me...but with enough time I could have made it. We just stopped after a while and now we are watching "Annie"...eh Keriann, eh, eh, nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Anyway just thought you all would enjoy knowing about our intense games of Settlers. And don't tell Mark and Marianne their kids are still up.

No comments: