Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Camping in the rain

We went camping last weekend, and tried to dodge the rain as best we could. We spent a lot of time in the tent and went to bed pretty early.Hiding from the rain in our tent.

Playing bubbles at our campsite. The ground was wet, so the bubbles wouldn't pop until the kids stepped on them.

We finally got a fire going in the morning, so we could do some s'mores. After watching me and Kenny stoke the fire by blowing on it, Anne kept trying to blow on it, too.

Kenny and Will making some s'mores for breakfast.

The sun finally came out and we went hiking in our NY t-shirts.
When Jerome saw his shirt, he pointed to the words and tried to figure it out. I told him it said, "I love New York." He still didn't understand the New York part, and looked at the shirt kind of funny. I then told him the shirt was from Uncle Jordan. His face lit up and he said pointing to the words on his shirt, "I love Uncle Jordan." So we are wearing "I love Uncle Jordan" shirts.

1 comment:

T K Barlow said...

Thats so cute of Jerome. Love the pictures. Glad you had a good time.