Monday, April 21, 2008

HI Everyone,

Here is a little something from one of my guys here, thought you might find it interesting. I'm going to go ask him right now what he thinks this video means. Just follow the link...

http://feng112.blog.hexun.com/18411481_d.html

....I don't know what is going on at all and I haven't seen any news here but just before I was leaving to come to China Keriann asked me if I was scared because China was attacking Tibet. Apparently from what I've heard, China sent relief to Tibet to help them build buildings and give them food but Tibet didn't like it so they prosted violently.
Another question I have is why are people protesting the Olympic Torch around the world? Is it because they don't want it to be in China (protesting against Chinese people)?

No comments: